Consulting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: My Avatar

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    ps. history of Malaysia has relations wit British..
    Yes, but not exactly glorious was it? We overstayed our welcome (if there ever was one), and exited less than graciously. Just like India, Kenya, Ireland, ... it goes on a bit.

BabyDum, would you like me to compile a potted history of the British Commonwealth, as you liked it so much?

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

If you ever stayed in one place long enough, you might get some roots.
    Come on XLD, how the blazes could I have achieved my international-man-of-mystery status if I stayed in one place? Some things just have to be sacrificed, ya know?!

Quote Originally Posted by xld
    Anyway you started it when you picked on poor Sheeng
    Sheeng - this is a callous lie, I never picked on you. Mine was a genuine concern that should you find yourself in Wales or Wessex, and you were to make such a statement, than the brutes that tend to live in those locations (especially the latter) might set on you in a violent manner. My only thoughts were education for purposes of your protection.

Quote Originally Posted by xld
    As for where does one stop, they can cast Essex off from Great Britain anytime they want for me. In fact anywhere except Wessex, one way to get our independence.
    See that, all you Essexians? Wessexians are brutes, I tell you. BRUTES!!! (the Essex blonde was just a joke, honest. I love blondes.)
    Have a profound problem? Need a ridiculous solution? Post a question in Babydum's forum