Hi!

I've Googled around quite a bit trying to find an answer to this problem, but so far to no avail (rather, I just find references to others having similar issues). Therefore, I'm hoping someone here might have an insight or two.

I've created a ppt template in which I've changed the master slides' placeholder formats to how I want them to work in terms of bullet styles, indentation etc. This all works fine. However, I'd like to also be able to create text boxes with the same formatting as said placeholders. This appears to be a challenge. Using the code below, I've now managed to create a text box that looks correct when created, but the formatting for each indentation level appears to be forgotten as soon as I promote/demote any parapgraph. In other words, I have managed to identify the correct VBA code to generate the formatting I desire, but not what is needed for that formatting to stick in the box in question. Any ideas on this?

[vba]
Sub NewTextBox()
Set b = ActiveWindow.View.Slide.Shapes.AddTextbox(msoTextOrientationHorizontal, 100, 100, 500, 100)
With b.TextFrame
.MarginTop = 0
.MarginBottom = 0
.MarginLeft = 0
.MarginRight = 0
With .TextRange
.Text = "Level 1" & vbCrLf & "Level 2" & vbCrLf & "Level 3" & vbCrLf & "Level 4" & vbCrLf & "Level 5"
With .Font
.Name = "PT Sans"
.Size = "16"
End With
For i = 2 To 5
With .Paragraphs(i).ParagraphFormat.Bullet
.Visible = True
.Type = ppBulletUnnumbered
.Font.Color.SchemeColor = ppTitle
.RelativeSize = 1.2
End With
Next