for Outlook 2007:

Request:
Some code suggestions on how to, for each email that is being composed:
* set up a timer from when it was first started (i.e. "Compose New Email", "Reply", or "Reply All" button clicked)
* pop up a messagebox if it's been open for more than 30 minutes (repeat every 30 minutes)
* cancel the timer if the email is sent ("Sent" button clicked)
* do this for all currently-open emails concurrently

so if message A was started at 12:05 and message B at 12:12, I should get a reminder about message A at 12:35, and a separate reminder for message B at 12:42

some sort of code that will run within Outlook automatically would be best, in VBA or .NET

(I'll be able to replace the messagebox with something a bit less annoying and handle saving to Drafts when I have time to play with it, but thought I'd throw the basic question out there to save myself from having to reinvent the wheel, if anyone has done this sort of thing before)

Background:
I am hammered by a bunch of conflicting schedules, requests, etc. Which means that while writing an email reply to someone, something else comes in which is much higher priority, which is occasionally interrupted by something else... so I have dozens of windows open, and even low-priority things start annoying people when I don't send a reply for 6 hours at a stretch.