Consulting

Thread: Convert Lotus Stationery to Outlook

Convert Lotus Stationery to Outlook

Hi Friends,
    I am working in a process of Migration of Lotus notes to Outlook 2003.In this i am stuck up with the stationery convertion to outlook.
    I am able to copy all the subject,CC,TO,BCC and body from the stationery to Outlook new mail body.But my problem is, if i have any table template in a stionery that is not coming to outlook.
    pleale help me out to sort out this issue.

I am using following VBA code to stationery convertion.
    -----------------------------------------------------
    Do Until entry Is Nothing
            With entry.Document
                Set Word = CreateObject("word.application")
                Set doc = Word.DOCUMENTS.Add
                Set selection = Word.selection
                selection.typetext .GetItemValue("body")(0)
                selection.typeparagraph
                doc.SaveAs ("C:\TestDoc.Doc")
            End With
            counter = counter + 1
            Set entry = entries.GetNextEntry(entry)
            Word.Quit
            Set fs = Nothing
            Set Word = Nothing
        Loop
    I'm a first time poster and been struggling with this for a while and hoping to get some advice. As the title says I want to send an automatic email to my contacts who's birthday falls on their birthday which is triggered by a a daily task called Birthday Text as the subject. I have this working with code I found on the net, i.e. the task is triggered and it sends the email. What I want to do though is dismiss the reminder automatically. I have 2 separate VBA codes snippets that both work in isolation i.e. one that sends email via a task and the other that dismisses the notification, however when I try to merge these 2 snippets together I get errors that I cannot debug because I don't have the expertise. Could someone please look at the 2 codes below and assist or point me in the direction on having these working together?

Thanks in advance.
    Shiva.

Last edited by macropod; 12-19-2018 at 06:07 PM.