Consulting

Thread: Solved: SumUp Filtered Row

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Solved: SumUp Filtered Row

Hi everyone, Im having a problem figuring out what will be the formula I am going to use bcoz I always got an error I read some articles and I guess only VBA can help me, though im not sure about that.

The problem goes like this I have 2 sheets. 1st is the raw data for my users and 2nd is the total data (sheet2) based from the raw data (sheet1). Attached is the workbook for your reference.

Questions.

1. How can I automatically sum up the error of each user (eg. Jane) in Error 1 and make the result appear on Sheet2? I tried this but dont work;
    [vba]=countifs(a2:a20, "Jane", Sum(b2:b20))[/vba] and i suspect that it will sumUp all the value in Error A, I need each user to be sumUp.

2. How can I count the total in Commit? Because it should be counted like this. All that has the unique inputs will be considered as one count. Example on Jane, all num "1" is counted as 1 and all num "2" is again counted as 1. The result in Commit should be = 3 since there is 3 unique number. My problem is the input are repeated so I have problem summing it up.

I appreciate all your help.

Thank you.
    Attached Files Attached Files