I have a program in PowerPoint which now needs to send an email with an attachment, and I have the basics for that working.

The 'control' presentation (which contains all of the code) sets data into various elements of the 'target' presentation, then closes itself revealing the completed 'target' presentation for the current account. At the end, an option to create a PDF for the client to view on their iPad has been added, and I have that working to create the PDF, and add the resulting file as an attachment to an email that I want the user to then view in Outlookj so they can check the email and add the 'to' address.

The problem is that the procedure which creates the email also closes the 'control' presentation which is running the code, so it always switches back to the PPT file after creating the email.

Alternately, I can have the program ask the user for the email address, and automatically send the email without them viewing it in Outlook first, but I may be required to have them initiate the 'send'.

Is there any way to have Outlook active once the control file is closed ?(Note that the 'target' presentation is still open in PPT and needs to be, so I can't just quit PowerPoint)