Consulting

Thread: I need a macro file that could recognize the same rows With similar data and remove t

VBAX Regular
    I need a macro file that could recognize the same rows With similar data and remove t

I need a macro file that could recognize the same rows
    With similar data and remove them and create a new row with the total amount of similar rows

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    More information, example workbook, required. We are not mind readers.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

VBAX Regular

all the best
    afshine
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Regular

VBAX Regular
    help me plesssss

see my attach
    please
    Attached Files Attached Files

VBAX Regular

Stop being rude to the members of this forum. Your initial post is ambiguous at best and most certainly lacks detailed data which would enable anyone to assist you.

Quote Originally Posted by afshine
    I need a macro file that could recognize the same rows
    There is no such thing as a macro file. What I am assuming is that you would like some code that checks each row of data against every other row to see if it matches, and if it does match, then delete the row.

With similar data and remove them and create a new row with the total amount of similar rows
    Similar data? Similar or duplicate data? There is a significant difference between similar and duplicate data, so have another go at telling us exactly what you need?

Remove them to where? Another worksheet, another workbook? You haven't said where so why should we guess.

When you post an example workbook, you need to show a before and after example, which will assist us in deciphering what was a very poor description.

BTW the next time you come in here with a poor attitude to the members, I'll show you the door.
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link

VBAX Regular
    Stop being rude to the members of this forum. Your initial post is ambiguous at best and most certainly lacks detailed data which would enable anyone to assist you.

There is no such thing as a macro file. What I am assuming is that you would like some code that checks each row of data against every other row to see if it matches, and if it does match, then delete the row.

Similar data? Similar or duplicate data? There is a significant difference between similar and duplicate data, so have another go at telling us exactly what you need?

Remove them to where? Another worksheet, another workbook? You haven't said where so why should we guess.

When you post an example workbook, you need to show a before and after example, which will assist us in deciphering what was a very poor description.

BTW the next time you come in here with a poor attitude to the members, I'll show you the door.
    I would like some code that checks each row of data against every other row to see if it matches, and if it does match, then delete the row and create a new row with the total amount of duplicate rows.

1-duplicate data
    2-delete them all