Consulting

Thread: Going Crazy...

VBAX Newbie
    Going Crazy...

I have been awake for more than 34 hours looking for a Code that let me hide DoS (Batch) and i have been searching the website like a Mad Man... It's been like 6-7 years that i haven't used VB... This is my code for now. Also i don't want to use a Directory like C:\Music... i want it to run it from the folder it's in.

I have been using:

This one shows the CMD.exe ...
    ProgressBar1.Value = ProgressBar1.Minimum
    Dim myProcess As Process = System.Diagnostics.Process.Start("original.bat")
    myProcess.WaitForExit()
    ProgressBar1.Value = ProgressBar1.Maximum
    ProgressBar1.Value = ProgressBar1.Minimum
    Dim myProcess As System.Diagnostics.Process = New System.Diagnostics.Process()
    myProcess.StartInfo.FileName = "mybat.bat"
    myProcess.StartInfo.WindowStyle = System.Diagnostics.ProcessWindowStyle.Hidden
    myProcess.Start()
    ProgressBar1.Value = ProgressBar1.Maximum
    But this one always give me an error... myProcess.Start() The system cannot find the file specified

REALLY i am going mad

VBAX Newbie
    I have been awake for more than 34 hours looking for a Code that let me hide DoS (Batch) and i have been searching the website like a Mad Man... It's been like 6-7 years that i haven't used VB... This is my code for now. Also i don't want to use a Directory like C:\Music... i want it to run it from the folder it's in.

I have been using:

This one shows the CMD.exe ...

But this one always give me an error... myProcess.Start() The system cannot find the file specified

REALLY i am going mad
    Srry i solved the problem...