Quote Originally Posted by Frosty
Greg has provided an excellent example.

You will need to do the work from here on, rather than simply trying whatever it is you think you should try, responding to whatever you want to respond to, rather than actually trying to solve your problem.

The problem is not how we communicate... the problem is your lack of desire to try and solve your problem the way we are trying to solve your problem.

You have everything you need to solve your original problem. It is up to you now.

I won't reply unless you do the following:
1. Attempt to print pages 5-6 manually, and then post the recorded macro of that attempt.
2. Attempt to utilize greg's macro combined with the usage of an InputBox in the earlier posts, and get that macro to show a message box of the same string you get from your post on #1.

If you authentically try to solve your own problems-- you will get an enormous amount of help from this forum.

If you are unwilling to do that, or are simply trolling to see how many regular posters you can get to try and tell you exactly the same thing... then you will get zero help from this forum. There are only 5-6 regular posters. If you alienate all of them, you might as well start with a new user name and try again.
I will attempt it ASAP. I have my doubts about 2. but I will still try.