Hello everyone, I was recommended to check out this site by someone that thought you guys might be able to help me with my problem. I am trying to write some VBA Code that will help me out with a couple of things. The problem is that this is my first time ever making macros. The extent of my knowledge has to do with how to make buttons; I am still working on learning the VBA language. Anyways, here is what I am trying to do:

1.) I have 3 fields that I customly made in the Tasks portion of Outlook: Bus Days, Cal Days, and End Date. Both Bus Days and Cal Days are fields where the user just enters a number, and End Date is a field which adds the Start Date Field (which is one of the default fields supplied by outlooks), the Bus Days field, and the Cal Days field together to resolve a final date (a due date for something). The thing I noticed though is that if the user leaves either the Bus Days or Cal Days cell blank, then the End Date produces an Error and can't calculate a due date. So, I would like to create a macro that when it sees an empty space in the Bus Days or Cal Days fields, it will put a 0 in that cell.

2.) If I double-click on one of the tasks, I notice the Start Date and Due Date are both set to whatever is in the Start Date field; it is not reading the formula I am using for my end date field. Is there a way (or macro) to make it so that when you double click on a task to see its properties, it automatically sets the Due Date to my End Date field?

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance for the help!