Hi. I'm very new here.

I'm trying to learn how to scroll a full webpage, automatically without human intervention in a PPT 2007 slide. The entire show is to be played kiosk style. Unfortunately for me, MS removed the record macro facility from PPT. I just do not know where to start after naming the macro and saving the PPT test as an .pptm filetype.

I've got the webpage loaded and working with the help of the Live Web add-on. In PPT Design Slide mode, the webpage shows up as a placemarker but it plays when showing the show. Problem is, the webpage is too long and the bottom half is cut off. Scroll bars are there in the frame and they do work but this has to play and show the full page by scrolling down slowly without human intervention.

Again, I don't know which one of the thousands of Properties and Attributes to begin looking through. Nor where to start building this macro. I hope I can also trigger the macro to run on the target slide's appearance and not have scrolling throughout which is not needed. Just this one slide.

I'm pretty sure I have to do something in VBA which I'm not very skilled with. Where should I start good folks?

H