Hi VBA gurus -

I am working on a script to automate an output from SAP into PDF. I have PDFCreator set as my default printer, and I need a VBA script to be able to control it after output is done from SAP and then go back to SAP once done.

My code is as follows. Basically it pulls a document number directly from a list in excel (cells (x,2) ) using a counter, connects to SAP, locates the document and follows the steps to output in PDF. The problem is when the PDFCreator (or cutePDF) pop up show up to select a save as location (right when the script below ends) I cannot control it via VBA, and I don't know how to do it....

[VBA]
Session.findById("wnd[0]/tbar[0]/okcd").Text = "DocTransaction"
Session.findById("wnd[0]").sendVKey 0
Session.findById("wnd[0]/usr/ctxtVBRK-VBELN").Text = Cells(x, 2).Value
Session.findById("wnd[0]/mbar/menu[0]/menu[11]").Select
Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tblSAPLVMSGTABCONTROL").getAbsoluteRow(1).Selected = True
Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tblSAPLVMSGTABCONTROL/txtNAST-KSCHL[0,1]").SetFocus
Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tblSAPLVMSGTABCONTROL/txtNAST-KSCHL[0,1]").caretPosition = 0
Session.findById("wnd[1]/tbar[0]/btn[86]").press
Session.findById("wnd[1]/usr/tblSAPLVMSGTABCONTROL").getAbsoluteRow(0).Selected = True
Session.findById("wnd[1]/tbar[0]/btn[37]").press
[/VBA]

I hope my question / concern is understandable, I am not a VBA expert or anything of that sort.... Thanks in advance.!!