Consulting

Thread: Sleeper: Filter Problems

Angry Sleeper: Filter Problems

Hi,

I use the below code to filter a spreadsheet I have and copy to another sheet. I have just added some more rows (using a form - as I did for all rows of data), but the filter doesn't seem to want to pick up the new rows. I can filter on Size, type, name, manager and view all. Up until now these have all worked. I have added 3 new lines and size, type and manager bring back no rows if filter is asking for one of the 3 new rows, name works fine and view all just removes the 3 new lines. Any ideas why this might be??

Option Explicit

Sub Advanced_Filter()
    Application.ScreenUpdating = False
    Range("A1:K1").Select
    Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, CriteriaRange:=Range( _
    "Criteria"), CopyToRange:=Range("Output!A11:K11"), Unique:=False
    Sheets("Output").Select
    Range("A12").Select
    Sheets("DataSheet").Visible = False
    If IsEmpty(Range("A12")) Then
        MsgBox ("No Results Found Based On Your Search Criteria - Please Refine and Try Again!")
    End If
    Application.ScreenUpdating = True
    End Sub

Many thanks in advance

Administrator
    2nd VP-Knowledge Base

Range(Selection, Selection.End(xlDown)).AdvancedFilter Action:=xlFilterCopy, CriteriaRange:=Range( _
    "Criteria"), CopyToRange:=Range("Output!A11:K11"), Unique:=False
    At the _Global range "Criteria". What are you using for the "Criteria" range??

New to the forum? Check out our Introductions section to get to know some of the members here. Feel free to tell us a little about yourself as well.

My criteria range is P3:Q4, and the P3:Q3 range has the exact titles of the source data and the P4:Q4 has the exact same terms as the source data too.

Site Admin
    Urban Myth
    VBAX Guru