Consulting

Thread: il Merge Multiple Documents At Once, Albert Kallal

il Merge Multiple Documents At Once, Albert Kallal

Hello,

I am currently using Albert Kallal's (Awesome) mail merge.

I am looking for a way to select multiple documents from the word Merge Templates list and merge them all at once. Mail merge is a significant portion of what my company does and finding a way to merge all of our documents at once would be HUGE!

I have been told that I need to allow multi-select in the selection listbox. But the coding is a bit over my head...

If you know what segment of code needs to be altered (something I can search for), or a forum that has this solution I would be very gratful. I have been looking for a while now and not had any luck.

Thank you,

David92595

VBAX Mentor

This is a cross post. Please see the article at http://www.excelguru.ca/node/7

For other VBAX users links to other posts are
    here, here and here

It would also be helpful if you posted the code you are using here with the VBA tags or at least a link to the code you are referencing. If you do find a resolution please mark this thread as solved and make sure to link your solution to all of the posts you have cross posted against.
    -----------------------------------------
    The more you learn about something the more you know you have much to learn.