Consulting

Thread: data from another workbook and implementing conditions

VBAX Newbie
    data from another workbook and implementing conditions

First, sorry for my bad english

This link are the files Análise de TR-REN1.xlsm

Just seeing the files and code that is realize what I'm trying to do.

What I want and I've tried to start is the following:

The code is already done for when choosing a date in Useform presents the TextBoxTemperatura it is summer or winter.

But to put the average temperature in Useform TextBoxTemperatura if we put a value <= 20 ° C is considered winter, regardless of the date, if> 20 º C is summer

What I want the program to display the TextBoxFactorDeSobrecarga is that:

If the transformer is "Ântigo" In the winter then TextBoxFactorDeSobrecarga = 1.10
    In summer TextBoxFactorDeSobrecarga = 1.00

If the transformer is "Recente" then {IF P.Nom <PArr.Max. Presents TextBoxFactorDeSobrecarga = ODAF
    IF NOT
    {SE winter then TextBoxFactorDeSobrecarga = 1.20
    SE Winter then TextBoxFactorDeSobrecarga = 1.20}}

I've been writing a bit of code in the Private Sub TextBoxTemperatura_Change () but I am not able to complete ...

the P.Nom <PArr.Max. , is the column L excel "características dos transformadores.xslm" and when P.Nom <PArr.Max presents a "SIM" in such cases, the TextBoxFactorDeSobrecarga must display the value that is in column ODAF, column K.

To these conditions, we must also use the column P, the column "Classificação (p/ Indisp.)"
    To see if the transformer is "Antigo" or "Recente" ...

One thing that I have to avoid and I facilitated life, was to copy the data from "características dos transformadores.xslm" and use the master spreadsheet mile ... I can not do this

Thanks for listening and if they can, help