Consulting

Thread: Lost on VBA HELP!

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Lost on VBA HELP!

Guys!

Been making a spreadsheet on VBA for a couple of weeks now and have had various amounts of help with it on here as I am a bit of Rookie when it comes to VBA.

Trying to set up a userform to have a set of users that log on to the spreadsheet with a specified username and password which is stored on the sheet. This is currently active but needs some amendments.

I have added a button so that people not able to log on but who need to see it can open the document as a read only file. Ive had no luck with the code as I think it clashes with the logging on code.

Basically to make it simple this is what I need help with.

• Amendments to the current code to make 2 access levels for users. 1 for people who can see the "USERS" tab and 2 for people who cant.
    • code written for the read only button on the userform so that people who dont log in can just see the data without editing it.
    I have attached a copy of the document in a ZIP file (its quite big). if anyone could take a look at it for me I would be so grateful!
    the Password for the Username "David.Thair" is dave1 and all the sheets are unprotected.

Thanks

Dave
    Attached Files Attached Files