Consulting

Thread: help with complicated formula

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

help with complicated formula

Hi everyone

i need some help with my worksheet, ive scoured many youtube videos and other sites to help but to no avail. i have attached my worksheet for people to take a look at to try and get a grasp of what im on about.

i need some formulas to work out time worked and it needs to incorperate overtime and if someone has a sick day, holiday or just a day off. i need this to be one formula, i also have a section that need to calc working day eg 13 or 15 so if someone works >=13hrs then the box needs to show 13hrs and if 13hrs and 01min it need to show 15. also i need a warning of some sort either by changing the cell colour to red or have pop up to day that if they use a 15hr then they have 2 more 15's left and if they use another the needs to say 1 more left and if last one is used then zero left. this need to calc per weeks. similarly for the driving hours. a driver may extend only twice per week.

oh and when holiday is entered it only pays 8 hours. all info is entered on the userform.

could someone help as im getting desperate now.

many thanks
    Paul
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by crasherpaul; 07-29-2013 at 10:31 AM.