Consulting

Thread: Path/File Access Error - Using Mulipage

Path/File Access Error - Using Multipage

Hello

I've recently created a new Access 2010 Database which I'm developing an interface for in VBA. I've created a new Userform in the Visual Studio (this required me to add the Userform button). I'm finding that when I insert the Multipage object which I need to use on the form I can no longer run the Userform. When I attempt to run, I get the error 'Path/File Access Error' followed by 'Run time error 75 - Could not find the specified object'.

It's definitely linked to the Multipage which I've inserted from the toolbox (standard object) as the form runs fine when it is not there and with other objects (have tested all other toolbox items). There is currently no code in written in the project, no tables or queries set up in the database therefore nothing is running when the form loads.

Would really appreciate any help here. I've successfully used Multipages in a number of other VBA interfaces both in Access and Excel so not sure why they are causing a problem here. I've also just created a userform in exactly the same way in a new Excel sheet and it runs fine with the multipage.
    Last edited by leo.clifton; 07-30-2013 at 11:15 AM. Reason: Spelling mistake in title