Consulting

Thread: how to covert the following lotus to excel

how to covert the following lotus to excel

1. Ihad lotus 123 file that I saved in .xls 97-2003 format, some formulas was not converted by thesystem and correction and adjustment to excel must be done
    2. Inthe attached excel file there are 5 sheets , in the order as they appear in thelotus workbook, In the lotus version, as in the excel there is thesheet called “ universal macro”, in that sheet you can find two things , in thetope it’s the macro for the button in the “splash sheet” that able the user tochoose the languish. Down in the same sheet G36 , you find thetranslation of each line that need to be translated with thespecification of the location and the translation of each line in theworkbook (see attached file)
    my problem , if you look on thesheet called “Client Load Inf” & sheet “Analysis Report” you see thatI place of a text there is a Vlookup formula that refer to the sheet“universal macro” , first I would like to know what is the equivalent formulain excel to that Vlookup (lotus formula ) ? secondly how we create the same VBAmacro that give the option to choose the languish in the opening page, andthird can it be done in excel in more simply way , moreover how I make themacro for the button as they appear in the button sheet so the text on thebutton will be change according to the languish choice ????????? I am working with excel 2010 , butmost of my guys are saved in excel 97-2003 format , because my not all myclient have the 2010 yet
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by Pilot5000; 08-28-2013 at 07:35 AM.

Welcome to the Forum. Please take a few minutes and read the FAQ and the How to Get Help forum.

I have moved your question to the Other Applications Forum where it is more likely to be seen and answered.
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

thqank you

thank you for your remarks, I new to this site and new to some other matter regarding VBA therefore, your comments is appreciated , at the same token do you know where I can finds some professionals in VBA that I can work direct with them on some project I have because my project some time are long and too much complicate and with confidential material which I don't think I can bring up here in the forums if have questions or need assistance ,

For paid professional and confidential help, check out our own Consulting Services. Include a link to your original question in your email.

thank you samT 4 your assistance , I posted the request In the consulting link as you advice me , and I hope to get some answers from there , for the mean time I am also hoping that someone will pick up the glove with my last post and question and give me some help for any case I really appreciate everything you have done