Consulting

Thread: Sending email from Excel

VBAX Regular
    Sending email from Excel

Hi,

I'm wanting to know if it's possible to send out an email from Excel based on cell values in an entire column..? I have yet to build the spreadhseet, but here is an idea of what I will be doing:

I will have a large spreadhseet with employee names on it and expiration dates for certain licensing for these employees (CPR license, and other ones). I will make a certain formula to calculate how many days until their license expires in Column F, for example. What I want to do is have the Excel sheet send me an email alert if 1 or more of these employees come within 7 days of being expired (I just ant 1 email total for the day if possible - not 1 email per eployee, but I will go with whatever works).

Also note that the email is not Outlook - it is Novell Groupwise; I don't know if that makes a difference or not.

Thanks,
    Wesley

VBAX Regular

http://www.rondebruin.nl/win/section1.htm
    ------------------------------------------------

Thanks For All Your Help

Windows 7

Excel 2010

Any codes I provide please try on a copy of your workbook first as these cannot be undone!

To get the most precise answer, it is best to upload/attach a sample workbook (sensitive data scrubbed/removed/changed) that contains an example of your raw data on one worksheet, and on another worksheet your desired results.

The structure and data types of the sample workbook must exactly duplicate the real workbook. Include a clear and explicit explanation of your requirements.