Consulting

Thread: Calendar Event Body Field

VBAX Regular
    Calendar Event Body Field

I have in the form of my Outlook 2007 contact form, a scipt code that creates a calendar event for the contact that I have opened. In addition to the standard areas of it, I found out that I can add to the body area of the Calendar Event, the words from different fields in the contact itself. So if I want to show the phone number of the contact in the calendar event body field, there is the following where the txtMobile has the title "Mobile Number and then below it, the phone number which comes from the mobile number in the contact which is named Phone4.
    There are also other fields from the contact that we can the same as I just refer to the name of the field.

But for an email address, it does not work. I have tried refering to the email address name "Email" and also the Value field name, and nothing works.....so below is the standard code line and does anyone know what to change so it refers to the email address in the contact? Thanks so much!!

Dim txtMobile
    if item.getinspector.modifiedformpages("General").controls("Phone4").text <> "" then txtMobile = "Mobile Number" & ": " & vbcrlf & item.getinspector.modifiedformpages("General").controls("Phone4").text & vbcrlf
    itmappt.body =txtMobile

VBAX Regular