Hi all,
I have NO idea what I'm doing, but yet I was somehow tasked to do it. I'm no programmer. Please be gentle and basic with your responses. I really, really, really need help.

I am creating a PPT presentation on PowerPoint 2011 for Mac. It will have 15 slides. Here is my dream:
On almost every slide, I want a button in the top left corner of the slide. When the button is clicked on Slide 2, it will add a pre-filled text box in Slide 15. When the button is clicked on Slide 3, a different pre-filled text box will appear below the previous one on Slide 15. And so on, so that when the presentation arrives at Slide 15, we see all of the pre-filled text boxes we selected throughout the presentation by clicking on the magical button. I think of it like an online shopping cart concept, we go through the presentation, click when we see something we like, and the final slide (15) is a review of our Shopping Cart.
Is this possible? If so, is it difficult? Anyone have any codes they could give me to help me out?
Thanks!
-Zach