Consulting

Thread: Problem with macro in Outlook 2010 - (print first page) - "macros are disabled..."

VBAX Regular
    Problem with macro in Outlook 2010 - (print first page) - "macros are disabled..."

Notes: Outlook 2010 (32 bit) on a 64 bit Windows 8.1 machine.

Using some code I found online, I set up a macro to print the first page of an email:

Sub PrintOnePage()
    SendKeys "%FPR"
    SendKeys "%S"
    SendKeys "1"
    SendKeys "{ENTER}"
    End Sub

This worked fine for everyone until we closed Outlook and saved the project. When we opened it again, the macro didn't work and stepping into the macro in VBA - it just said "the macros in this project are disabled..." I have checked the trust centre settings (which had not changed - "Notifications for digitally signed macros, all other macros disabled"). I tried briefly changing to "enable all" macros (closing and reopening) but it still isn't working. I have tried deleting the code (closing and reopening) and then making the macro again but it just isn't working. I even tried digitally signing the macro but I still get the same message

Any ideas?

EDIT: Solved! The self-certification seems to work now. Just needed to properly save the project and shut down before re--opening.
    Last edited by Jarvster; 01-15-2014 at 06:44 AM. Reason: SOLVED