Consulting

Thread: Sleeper: Printing entire contents of a cell

VBAX Expert
    Sleeper: Printing entire contents of a cell

can anyone help with this, i have a spreadsheet where some of the cells in one column exceed the maximum print limit set on excel

can anyone tell me if there is a way to get excel to print the entire contents of the cell if it exceeds the 1024 chars limit

cheers

gibbo

Administrator
    Chat VP
    You know you're really in trouble when the light at the end of the tunnel turns out to be the headlight of a train hurtling towards you

The major part of getting the right answer lies in asking the right question...

Made your code more readable, use VBA tags (this automatically inserts [vba] at the start of your code, and [/vba ] at the end of your code) | Help those helping you by marking your thread solved when it is.

VBAX Expert
    thanks, sorry hadnt spotted that one, i can see the principle but how do i now get it to auto size the cell to fit the content before it prints?

when i try it still cuts the bottom off even when the content is less than 400 rows high?

I can use vbA to set the height to 405 for the cells i know may get that big which will work for me on my current project so this has solved my problem but curious for the future

Thanks

Gibbo
    Last edited by gibbo1715; 08-27-2005 at 01:58 AM. Reason: added text