Consulting

Thread: multiple word files tables to excel vba

multiple word files tables to excel vba

is it possible for some help to generate vba to perform vba to strip data from multiple word documents and a hyperlink to original word file attached is a singe word file and the desired outcome of the excel file these word documents will all be of the same format and will all be within the same folder
    Attached Files Attached Files

attached is the second file for this

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard
    You can save the Wordfile as a txt file and import it in Excel.

PS. Does your keyboard lack , . ? capitals ?

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard p45cal's Avatar
    Attached is your file with the update macro tinkered with. It's hard-coded left, right and centre so your other files had better be very similar.
    I see column J contains a hyperlink but I'm not sure how you want that hyperlink constructed, I hope it's right.
    p45cal
    Everyone: If I've helped and you can't be bothered to acknowledge it, I can't be bothered to look at further posts from you.

Thanks so much does just what I am after you are a genuine hero p45cal

Thanks for your work on my request for VBA code it worked really well as time goes by I may need to make a few changes but it does what I require pretty much spot on. Being new to VBA it was a welcome result and hopefully seeing the way you did it will enable me to move forward , many thanks again .

I wanted to send you a personal mail but I haven't reached enough posts.