Consulting

Thread: Enhancing Quick Steps

Post Enhancing Quick Steps

Greetings,

I'm currently using Quick Steps to speed up a number of repetitive tasks I do in Outlook - however in some ways they are quite limiting: there are some tasks I cannot automate, or speed up because I can't, say, change the "From" option to send from another of the email addresses (not group mailboxes) I have access to send from.

Is there an effective way to work around this, e.g. Upon the clicking of this Quick Step, send the email that it generates from <alternative email address>? Or any other VBA I'd like to insert at a particular stage in the Quick Step to do something which may not necessarily be covered?

Alternatively, as in the long term I would probably look to move all Quick Steps into a "Macro Panel" to give me more flexibility, is there a way I can get the vba code of each step I've created so far, as attempting to recreate most of these in VBA is going to be very time-consuming.

attempting to recreate most of these in VBA is going to be very time-consuming.
    probably, but can most likely be done one at a time, post a quick step sample, or detail some existing quickstep procedure

VBAX Regular
    I suggest to move all quick steps to a Macro panel if you give me an example and explanations, I can create a Vba loop to do something like this