Consulting

Thread: Excel VBA user form

VBAX Newbie
    Excel VBA user form

Hi,
    I have a user form in excel VBA has a combo box with ssis package names in it. When i click on the button then it should execute the package for the combo box list selected. I have created names in the combo box but not aware how to execute ssis packagewhen button is clicked.
    i have the code created to execute the ssis package but want to know how to write the code for the button click to link with my code
    Please help

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

VBAX Newbie
    Thanks xld, I am aware of executing the ssis package from excel vba. I think i was not clear before. I am unable to link the button click with the combo box list. I have multiple ssis packages names in the combo box. when selected a ssis package and click on execute the package should execute. I do not know how to link button and combo box.

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    Where is the combobox, on a form or a worksheet? If the latter, is it a forms combo or ActiveX? Any chance of uploading the file?

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber