Consulting

Thread: Help macro copying specific columns from one workbook and paste value .... in another

VBAX Tutor
    Help macro copying specific columns from one workbook and paste value .... in another

Hello everyone,
    two days ago I made a request for help, but still nobody has answered on this site.
    http://www.mrexcel.com/forum/excel-q...c-columns.html
    With great application to have you, if anyone can help me.
    Thank you in advance
    I need your help on a macro to perform the following:
    I have a main file (database)
    in different folders have monthly excel files
    1 I have USERFORM, there I have buttons.
    2 Is it possible to make a macro that put it in my selected button that:
    pressing it - opens the menu and navigate it alone file from which to copy the information
    3 Can you ensure that the information in column B4: to include text -> to put in column C (paste value)(below the last text that is in it and be cumulative (do not want to delete the previous information)) in database file
    4 Can you ensure that the information in the column F4: to include text -> to put in column E (paste value)(below the last text that is in it and be cumulative (do not want to delete the previous information)) in database file
    5 Can you make sure that information from the column I4: to include text -> to put in column I (paste value)(below the last text that is in it and be cumulative (do not want to delete the previous information)) in database file
    6 Can you ensure that the information in column M4: to include text -> to put in column H (paste value)(below the last text that is in it and be cumulative (do not want to delete the previous information)) in database file
    7 Can you ensure that the information in column O4: to include text -> to put in column J (paste value)(below the last text that is in it and be cumulative (do not want to delete the previous information)) in database file
    8 Close the file from which we get the information and are still open database file.
    I would be very grateful if you could help me with this macro.
    Be healthy

VBAX Tutor
    can anyone help me with this macro, any macro gods of the site, I can not believe I can not find a solution.
    Thank you in advance