Hi,

I'm somewhat capable in VBA, but I haven't been able to find enough help to create a macro that'll essentially streamline the creation of calendar/meeting invitations. While it sounds dumb, the vast majority of my time is taken up by having to create meeting invitations. I am praying someone can assist with creating a macro that will pop up a userform where I can enter a few different fields and also select from a drop-down of client names that will automatically populate the recipients email addresses.

So, to keep it simple, let's say I have only 2 clients (client A and B)...

I am hoping for the userform to have a few different fields:

Client: a drop-down that allows me to select between client A and B, and a defined list of email addresses would be associated with each client that would automatically populate the "To" field when selected (adds person1ATclientADOTcom when Client A is selected). The client field would also be associated with a specific email body header and footer.

Email Subject: This would by default include "Conversation with" before anything I enter into the field, so entering in "Person1" would populate the meeting invite with "Conversation with Person1"

Body: Input that would be inserted into the body of the meeting invite between the predetermined header and footer dictated by the Client drop-down

After I input everything and click the enter button on the userform a calendar invite would open up and populate, but it would not automatically send (so I can review or add additional recipients before sending).

Any help with this would be tremendous, and I will be eternally grateful.