Consulting

Thread: Right click on the tab: Enable

VBAX Newbie
    Right click on the tab: Enable

How to enable right click options on the tab. Earlier i used macros, it disabled right click options on worksheet as well as on tabs. I found a code, which helped me enable cut copy options on worksheet but i am unable to enable right click options(Delete,Insert,Move, copy and etc) on tabs.

VBAX Regular
    To be honest, I don't know, but I'm just wondering: couldn't you use simple workbook protection -> structure function?

Moderator VBAX Wizard Aussiebear's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by kumarvm View Post
    How to enable right click options on the tab. Earlier i used macros, it disabled right click options on worksheet as well as on tabs. I found a code, which helped me enable cut copy options on worksheet but i am unable to enable right click options(Delete,Insert,Move, copy and etc) on tabs.
    If you are currently using these sections of code, can we see them? While the internet makes the world a very small place, we simply can't see over your shoulder at what might be in your workbook
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link

VBAX Newbie
    Actually the thing is, i used a worksheet(say A) which needs to enable macros, i just enabled macros and continue to use the worksheet(A). after 1 or 2 days i noticed that above said functions are disabled in all excel files.
    To solve the issue i had UN-installed the MS-office 2007 and reloaded MS-office 2007 in my computer. Still problem persists

VBAX Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Szaraq View Post
    To be honest, I don't know, but I'm just wondering: couldn't you use simple workbook protection -> structure function?
    Actually the thing is, i used a worksheet(say A) which needs to enable macros, i just enabled macros and continue to use the worksheet(A). after 1 or 2 days i noticed that above said functions are disabled in all excel files.
    To solve the issue i had UN-installed the MS-office 2007 and reloaded MS-office 2007 in my computer. Still problem persists

VBAX Newbie
    Quote Originally Posted by Aussiebear View Post
    If you are currently using these sections of code, can we see them? While the internet makes the world a very small place, we simply can't see over your shoulder at what might be in your workbook
    Thanks for your suggestionsTab options.JPG
    please find the attachment. It may give you an idea about my problem

Moderator VBAX Wizard Aussiebear's Avatar
    That doesn't help at all. Earlier you suggested that you had sections of code, and that one on them enabled you to disable right click on worksheet as well as tabs. Those are the sections of code that you need to produce. What I'm assuming is that the code may still be active and effecting your workbook
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link