Consulting

Thread: Ms Word Myth

Ms Word Myth

Hi Guys,

I am currently facing problem with Document,
    One thing I am searching for a macro that re- organize the Table into proper Format. Secondly if we start writing into Table, Dont know why its behaving unusual...So any solution for that?

Thanks buddies in Advance.
    Attached Files Attached Files

The reason for the format is that the document was formatted in Arabic - a right/left language - when the table was inserted. You need to start with the document formatted in English to achieve the required result. I don't think there is a simple solution to fix it now.
    Graham Mayor - MS MVP (Word) 2002-2019
    Visit my web site for more programming tips and ready made processes
    http://www.gmayor.com

Thanks for Reply.

Well, Can we reorganize the structure as mentioned in the file through Macro?

One more thing, with the attached File, the content is creating problem, to get these fix, I have to copy those content and paste in Replace Box and then it shows correct order, like in Content problem file, ": the year Comprehensive income for" when I copy it and paste in Replace box then its proper format "Comprehensive income for the year" appears , I copy it from Replace box and paste into Table.
    Is there any Solution in term of Macro to fix this?

Thanks

Bullets Problem

Hi

I have attached a File in which I want to separate the Numbers at the front of the Caption with Macro.
    Can anybody guide me on this, if "1.Some caption" is here and I want that at every first column the Number should
    be separated from the Caption as an example please have a look at a file.

Thanks in advance.

Best
    Khanonline