Consulting

Thread: Need Help to Make Download Manager

Need Help to Make Download Manager

Hello all,

i want to make a download manager(copying software) to copy files from a vpn network.
    i belong from aeronautical department and i don't have any academic knowledge in VB.

Problem: we have a destination directory (in remote).where required files are maintained(files added daily) by their name in folder format. in those folders one .zip file is present. we need to download those required zip files.
    we have an existing download manager where we type the name of the cases(name format: DQJL0****, first two stars numeric and second two alphabet ) one by one at a time and hit ENTER, after that download starts. but the tool doesn't show progress bar or download speed. and also we can not pause or resume.

i need to make such an application manager that shows progress bar and download speed and if possible resume and pause facility.

Please help me out.

Thanks and Regards
    Sachin

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    You don't need to post it 3 times. I have deleted the other 2.

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

You violated Internet Protocol by posting the same request three times on our forum.

Try getright.com
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ