Consulting

Thread: Transferring Data from one Workbook to Another based on whether or not the cell is em

Transferring Data from one Workbook to Another based on whether or not the cell is em

Hi Guys,

I got an excel workbook with information that I transferred from Microsoft Access. The information is located on the Export Sheet of a master workbook. Now I want to export the data to a second sheet called Master on another pre-existing workbook (Tax Numbers) without replacing the old information. The data that I want to transfer should be based on the condition of whether or not the information is filled in column M. Any ideas or pre-existing vba codes that I can use? Hope this makes sense and Thanks in advance!

I got an excel workbook with information that I transferred from Microsoft Access. The information is located on the Export Sheet of a master workbook. Now I want to export the data to a second sheet called Master on another pre-existing workbook (Tax Numbers)
    Perfectly clear so far.

without replacing the old information. The data that I want to transfer should be based on the condition of whether or not the information .

Still pretty clear

is filled in column M
    Argh, ya got me
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ