Consulting

Thread: Automation/Merge Process of Catalogue of Images

Automation/Merge Process of Catalogue of Images

I need an automation/merge process to produce a template of the attached Picture Page that will auto fill N number of pictures from a folder. The pictures will use a naming convention that will have them in the alphabetical/numerical order I want them inserted into the report in. After running the script, I expect to have the word file with as many pages as necessary to accommodate however many pictures were in the folder.

So I have a folder of images and it will copy

Using Office 2013

Attached Files Attached Files

It might take a few days, 'tis the season for delays.
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Guru macropod's Avatar
    It's not clear quite what you're doing. You refer to a merge process, but there's nothing about your document or anything else in your post that suggests a mailmerge is involved. It's also not clear where the images are to go in relation to your content, which has lots of Section breaks serving no particulat purpose. There have also been numerous other threads in this forum discussing the insertion of multiple pictures into a document. You might look at some of those and see whether the code they use might be adapted to your needs. For example, see: http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/show...l=1#post306321
    Cheers
    Paul Edstein
    [Fmr MS MVP - Word]