I am not versed well at all in VBA code. Is anyone able to write code for inserting a Custom Ribbon button for a macro to enable searching or, even better, filtering the current email folder by Category? Right now, I am going through the following steps of Clicking Filter > More Choices > Categories... > checking the Category > OK > OK. Then to clear the filter, I have to open back up the Filter > Clear All > OK. Many steps when I am always filtering to search quickly through emails. I used to use Taglocity but it constantly froze up my Outlook and have finally given up. I am looking for a button or two to add to the ribbon to replace the actions described of filtering and then unfiltering. PS - I have MANY categories so using the Outlook "Categorized" filtering button shown to the right of "Filter" in the below screenshot does not work since it only lists a few of the recently searched categories and I need to list all. Would also be nice to have the option to filter by Category1 AND Category2 only, any Category1 OR Category2, or exclude Category1 AND Category2, etc...

Current steps to filter by category...
FilterCapture1.jpg

Current steps to unfilter...
FilterCapture2.jpg

Thank you in advance!!