Consulting

Thread: Hi from Cornnwall

VBAX Mentor
    Hi from Cornnwall

Looking forward to benefitting from and contributing to this forum. A relative newbie to VBA who is slowly getting to grips with VBA, totally self taught and therefore making lots of time-consuming and frustrating mistakes. Main use of VBA in short-term likely to be in Excel to import, combine and manipulate data from various sources.
    Other interests include drinking cask conditioned real ale which, I have discovered, is especially good at nulling the pain when VBA results are not as planned.
    Dydh da dhywgh hwi (Cornish equiv of Aussie g'day)

Yon

Distinguished Lord of VBAX VBAX Grand Master Bob Phillips's Avatar
    If you ever get stuck, you can pop-up to Dorset and I can help you (as long as you bring a cask )

Abusus non tollit usum

Last night I dreamed of a small consolation enjoyed only by the blind: Nobody knows the trouble I've not seen!
    James Thurber

VBAX Mentor
    A trip to Dorset would be good especially washed down with a few beers. Someone on the internet says that beer keeps your kidneys healthy - a Finnish study singled out beer among other alcoholic beverages, finding that it was better for your kidneys. In fact, each bottle of beer you drink reduces the risk of developing kidney stones by 40%. So depending on the size of the cask our kidneys could be virtually risk-free from kidney stones. Shame about our livers though.....
    Yon