Hi All

VBA newbie here trying to become a little more efficient in my day to day routine.

Goal:
Write VBA code in Access to Export query "qry_3213_ALL_Crosstab" to existing excel file tab (with same name) stored in ""C:\Database Exports\UPM.xlsx". I'd like to code to clear the contents of the sheet before importing query data.

What I have tried so far:

Option Compare Database
Option Explicit

Private Sub ExportCrossTabQuery()

Dim xlApp As Excel.Application
Dim xlWB As Excel.Workbook

Set xlApp = New Excel.Application

With xlApp
    .Visible = True '''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''REMINDER: CHANGE THIS TO FALSE WHEN CODING COMPLETE
        Set xlWB = .Workbooks.Open("C:\Database Exports\UPM.xlsx", , False)
            .Sheets("qry_3213_ALL_Crosstab").Cells.ClearContents ''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''''FORMATTING MAINTAINED, ONLY CONTENTS ARE CLEARED
End With

DoCmd.TransferSpreadsheet acExport, acSpreadsheetTypeExcel12Xml, "qry_3213_ALL_Crosstab", "C:\Database Exports\UPM.xlsx" '''''EXPORT TO SPECIFIED EXCEL FILE

End Sub

Microsoft Office / OS:
Office 2013 / Windows 7

Outcome:
Everything works as it should up until the End With statement, then it returns a run-time error 3010 - table 'qry_3213_ALL_Crosstab' already exists. I've double checked and confirmed that file locations, file/query names are correct.

I would appreciate any assistance with this matter and would like to hear peoples tips for best practices when it comes to using VBA and any recommendations to websites/reading material that could aid me in my quest to just become better at VBA.

Thanks in advance.