Hey,
This is a bit of a weird query, but I'll try to explain what I'm attempting to do.

Basically I have several folders, containing several PDF files.
I have created a macro to make Draft MSG files, and attach one file to each MSG file.

This macro works well, so this bit is sorted.

However, this is the part that I'm wanting to change.... But here's a short explanation as to why.

We use a third party company to upload emails onto a document storage facility.
We basically copy mail items into a 'shared' mailbox, and their software does the rest.

"Received / sent" emails, are fine... These upload perfectly.

However, my manually created 'DRAFT' emails, do not. I suspect the reason is because they are draft, and not actual 'received or sent emails' as such.

So, my question is, how can I make my draft emails look like it's been received or sent... Without obviously going through the hassle of sending yourself the emails and re-saving them.
I'd like to... if possible... do it via VBA - so therefore it would be done in 'one step' not several steps.

This is the icon of a unread received email... when it's in the mailbox.

This is the icon of one of my created files... when I drop my own message into the mailbox

This is the DRAFT icon... I need VBA to change my 'draft' email to be in the same state of the first picture.

I tried a couple of things, such as:
ReceivedTime and SentOn - but I got Read Only errors. I don't know if this is the correct way? Or if there's another flag that I need to mark as TRUE / FALSE ??

Please help me.
Thank You