Consulting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: generate work schedule

Dear Respectable member of this forum ", SamT, Yongle: Hope your days are going well

please spear some time for my Timetable work, it will be highly appreciating

Best Regards

Dear Respectable member,

I request please spear some time for my Timetable work, it will be highly appreciating

Best Regards

Moderator VBAX Wizard Aussiebear's Avatar
    There's a good lesson to be learnt here Pipsmultan. Two highly respected contributors to this forum have spent considerable time and effort in trying to assist you in this special project of yours, but you somehow forgot to mention that you had posted the same issue elsewhere. Undisclosed cross posting is very poor etiquette.

While the Internet makes the world a very small place these days, it's even more close knit when you condiser that many members of this forum also enjoy membership of other like minded forums and evidence of cross posting soon become full knowledge.

Whilst I don't speak for SamT and Yongle directly, I do speak on behalf of all contributors to this forum, by suggesting that, as a person asking for assistance you need to show respect to the effort made by others.
    Remember To Do the Following....
    Use [Code].... [/Code] tags when posting code to the thread.
    Mark your thread as Solved if satisfied by using the Thread Tools options.
    If posting the same issue to another forum please show the link

Thank you for your concern "Aussiebear". I really appreciate the advice you have given me. My apologies to the community that i be aware and be conscious next time.

i request the forum to assist me in my timetable work and;

also deeply request "SamT, Yongle" for their assistance as they have spent there valuable time in assisting me and founded better solution for my "auto timetable"

High Regards

I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

Quote Originally Posted by SamT View Post
    Prepare this first.
    Thanks for response i am very grateful. I am working on the Post #17 and submit it asap

Best regards