Consulting

Thread: Table issue within combined documents

VBAX Regular
    Table issue within combined documents

Hello,
    I would like some advice or solution to a problem that I'm having combining word documents into another. the macro is in note01. My issue is that the first table in the other notes are off. I've tried to change the margin on the inserted document and that didn't work. (Maybe i'm using the wrong code). I would like to insert each note in the original format as is. If you run the macro and take a look at each note you will see the differences. any suggestion would be appreciated.

The macro to run is Concatenate_Footnotes1

Thanks in advance

VBAX Regular
    I'm not sure that I understand your problem but if I change the 'Link:=False' to True then the first table appears to be properly justified.

[VBA]
    .InsertFile FileName:=ActiveDocument.Path & "\" & "note02.doc", Range:="" _
    , ConfirmConversions:=False, Link:=True, Attachment:=False
    [/VBA]

VBAX Regular
    I made the change and the margin of the table stayed in the same place, It seem to be off to the right by 1/2. I need it to be to the left by 1/2. Is there anyway thru a macro to display table properties of a document and to set the properties on the insert?

VBAX Regular
    Still looking for a macro command that will set the margin on the first table of an inserted document. Any othe ideas will be welcomed. Thanks