Consulting

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Solved: Calculation in a TextBox

I really like the poem

Have you tried
    [VBA]
    ActiveDocument.Protect wdAllowOnlyFormFields, True
    [/VBA]

Thanks Joost I actually have GenDec in 4 different versions. It depends on how the input is arriving . LOL half my code will be history when the US goes to metric.

Hello Tommy!

What a weekend off from work does for a very confused mind!

This morning I figured out that I do not need to unprotect my document in order for the conversion in both ft/in lbs/kg to work. I just placed the items in an unprotected part of my form and yippee it worked.

Tommy, if you were here in our city - by gosh and by golly - I would give you a bear hug like you never got one before!

Or better yet, I would take you to our local Oktoberfest.

I am so very grateful for all your help. I sure hope that in future I can assist folks the same way.

To all of you VBA gurus - hats off for a wonderful job you are doing.

Trudy
    from the chillie North (Edmonton, Alberta where we had frost this morning)

Quote Originally Posted by Tommy
    Hi Trudy

I really like the poem

Have you tried
    [VBA]
    ActiveDocument.Protect wdAllowOnlyFormFields, True
    [/VBA]

Thanks Joost I actually have GenDec in 4 different versions. It depends on how the input is arriving . LOL half my code will be history when the US goes to metric.
    Hi Tommy and Joost,

Canada has been metric for a long time now - but as you guessed it we are still doing stuff in 'Imperial' The stores show prices in pounds and in small for kg and so on. Only the gas stations show prices in litres. So, don't archive that code yet for a long, long time.

Trudy

FROST!! It is 90 degrees F here 32 degrees C. LOL No cool weather for about a month. No frost for 2.

I won't be archiving anytime soon. A lot of the stuff I do is used in China so I have to convert back an forth a lot, as long as there is no $ in front of the number I do ok but add the $ and I lose it. LOL 1/16", 1.2 mm I know, $0.02 everyone has something to say.