Hi there.

I work for a commercial construction company. We have up to 2 dozen projects going at any given time. Our team has a folder we share called (surprise) "Schedules". There is a sub folder called "Open Projects". When we receive a contract for a new project, one of the managers creates a schedule in Project 2010 and saves it in the "Open Projects" subfolder. Our General Superintendent (not computer-savvy) needs to be able to pull all the schedules into one master project so he can view all of the projects together and plan manpower accordingly. My plan is to have a blank "Master" schedule in the "Schedules" folder that he will use to view all open projects as subprojects. I need help with the code that will make the following possible:
1. He opens "Master Schedule"
2. On open, any previous data in "Master Schedule" is cleared
3. After clearing "Master Schedule" all projects in "Schedules\Open Projects" are imported as subprojects of "Master Schedule"

I would like them linked so that he can make adjustments from the master schedule.

I'm pretty familiar with VBA, but I believe this requires use of Loops, which are not my strong suit. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Than ks!

Isaac