This is my first time posting on a forum, so please excuse me if i fudge any rules inadvertently.

I am a novice when it comes to VBA in both excel and outlook. I'm hoping someone might be able to help me out as i haven't found any existing code suited quite for what i'm doing:

Every morning I receive 7 emails spaced 10 minutes apart with subjects that change per facility (eg. Facility A Dashboard; Facility B Dashboard; Facility C Dashboard, etc). Each email has a single .csv file attached to it that shares the subject name of the email. The data contained within is essentially customer satisfaction data where we are looking at the percent of customers that have rated us a 9 or 10. The row that contains the header for the columns in the data varies between rows 23 & 27 depending on the facility. The first 1 to 23 or 26 rows are filled with survey information that is not part of the data. The cell that has the daily updated year to date value is always in column F and is always the first row after the headers.

Needs:

• To have outlook recognize the emails upon receipt and process
  • To extract the value in this cell either to either
    • network shared .xlsx file that consists of 3 columns in one worksheet The 3 columns would have the date, percent rated 9 or 10, and the facility name.
    • an Access Database consisting of the same

• 7 excel charts that demonstrate the monthly daily trend and monthly trend

I have no Access experience so if that is recommended, I will need someone to hold my hand through the process.

Thank you for your help in advance.