Consulting

Thread: Analog clock with Chart

Analog clock with Chart

Hello my name is Maurizio and vo I write because I want to be able to solve this problem with a chart , which no one can find a plausible solution.

So my problem is this : On an Excel Spreadsheet with Microsoft Office 2007, I created a chart that creates an Analog Clock , now far nothing may wonder why ; Very well indeed it works .

The problem arises when : I want to make sure that each of Expire 5 minutes , the symbols Rotondi made ​​included the passage of current minutes they can go from a yellow color to a red color in an alternative way .

I will not deny that I tried and tried in every way Possible , but until now it is an absolute disaster.

You kindly you could not help me to solve this problem ; Thanks for all the help that you give me about ; Sincere greetings from A.Maurizio

(p.s) My test program, and this
    Attached Files Attached Files

Last stage of my calendar with Chart in Excel

Hello everyone, my chimo Maurizio and my problem is this:
    On an Excel sheet, using a chart I Created a Perpetual Calendar, using the associations between objects and Series Cells (Range).
    Now everything works fine try for believing; The only problem that I would still be able to resolve would be: By being able to make Highlight the number I enter the Cell "M1" Correspondent Series Number (Chart).
    Now I do not deny you that I tried and tried several times using all the techniques that I know, without ever succeeding.
    Kindly you have any idea how we can solve this problem, thanks.
    Sincere Greetings from A.Maurizio

VBAX Sage
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul

Remember: Tell us WHAT you want to do, not HOW you think you want to do it

1. Use [CODE] ....[/CODE ] Tags for readability
    [CODE]PasteYourCodeHere[/CODE ] -- (or paste your code, select it, click [#] button)
    2. Upload an example
    Go Advanced / Attachments - Manage Attachments / Add Files / Select Files / Select the file(s) / Upload Files / Done
    3. Mark the thread as [Solved] when you have an answer
    Thread Tools (on the top right corner, above the first message)
    4. Read the Forum FAQ, especially the part about cross-posting in other forums
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq...._new_faq_item3

VBAX Sage
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Paul

Remember: Tell us WHAT you want to do, not HOW you think you want to do it

1. Use [CODE] ....[/CODE ] Tags for readability
    [CODE]PasteYourCodeHere[/CODE ] -- (or paste your code, select it, click [#] button)
    2. Upload an example
    Go Advanced / Attachments - Manage Attachments / Add Files / Select Files / Select the file(s) / Upload Files / Done
    3. Mark the thread as [Solved] when you have an answer
    Thread Tools (on the top right corner, above the first message)
    4. Read the Forum FAQ, especially the part about cross-posting in other forums
    http://www.vbaexpress.com/forum/faq...._new_faq_item3

Thread was moved to appropriate Forum by Moderator.
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

Two threads with same issue merged into one thread by Moderator.
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

Good day to all especially the Moderator samt my name is Maurizio.
    So the first thing: I apologize for all my Gaf in posting my requests from one end of the Forum.
    Believe me is not my intention to wreak havoc, but it's just fatigue and distraction; Here to thank you since now for your kindness and scuisita (Confucius Wisdom).
    That said: My Calendar Chart program I entered yesterday as a form of inquiry; does not want to do is understand how it is possible to match the form of the color Number expressed in cell (M1) of Sheet 1.
    With the Real Number expressed in the Calendar Chart, that's all.
    Porto a Practical Example: If you try to Change The year of my calendar, and Instead of writing "2016" Bring the year "2013"; "April"; "30"!
    You will find that the (number 1) of the Chart calendar starts from the first Positioned Series Upwards Left.
    and Yellow highlights the number (30), and so far nothing problematic.
    The problem arises when you change the date of a quallsiasi (year) you want.
    For here I ask you How can I fix this?
    If you work and too long to be done, I just need to see how I Facades I do to fix it all; then the rest of us I think.
    Thank you for your Proverbial Pazzienza, Sincere Greetings from A.Maurizio

I wonder I'm sorry, but what's about my Analog Clock Chart.
    neo hold more aware of my request; in quato dią I solved my problem by myself, it was actually easier than I thought
    Thanks anyway for your interest, but I closed my this Thread; Sincere Greetings from A.Maurizio

(p.s) But if I may I would like to you Giving Forum This my Analog Clock program with Chart.
    I just need a dispassionate your opinion, Sincere greetings from A.Maurizio