Ahoi everyone, first time poster here!

I hope I’m posting this in the right place. I’m looking for a Macro/VBA (I’m not a tech guy, so I use words interchangeably which I shouldn’t, I apologise in advance), to save me hours of time.

What I would aim to do with this VBA code is the following – In PowerPoint, I would like to add a button to my toolbar which has the ability to take the slide I have selected, open my Outlook and put it in as an attachment. The reason this would be so useful, is because currently every time I work on only one slide in a deck and would like to share it, I have to manually make a new presentation (which usually destroys the format), copy my slide into it, rename and then attach it. I’m hoping a macro would simplify my life by automatically doing the majority of these steps, and having a button to do all this would be perfect. In addition, the dream would be to be able to input a range of slides I could do that same for.

If anyone is able to do this please drop me an email or reply to this thread. I would also be more than happy to provide a small donation to anyone who sacrifices some of their time to ensure this works for me.
At some point it may be necessary to tell you what version of PPT and Outlook I have, or is this not relevant?

Thanks!

Alex.