First of all, Hello World !

The Scenario:
- we need to ship mail to people
- 50 operators with Word 2010 that after they complete the word file with the content, they need to type the address of the person the mail has to arrive to ( in the same file )
- they write the address ( in a table cell or something EASY for them `cause of noobs ) and a magical button should be there to convert the address into a QR code - The address must be multi-lined
- the documents arrive at the person responsible with the shipping ( on paper ), he scans the QR Code and prints the sticky label ( on the label will be the human readable address ) that will be put on the package cover

The Assets:
- we will buy the hardware required
- macro enabled files ( checked )
- it doesn`t matter if the QR code is generated with google link as long as it magically appears in their word file
- I write code in other languages but NEVER in VBA ( to be honest I`m a Word noob )

The PROBLEM:
- the solutions for the QR code generator will imply buying 50 licenses ( for which we just do not have the funds, considering the hardware will not be cheap either )
- I have tried countless generators found online, that work great but are outside of the Word file, so, outside the scope and need a bit of PC operating skill to work with ( that unfortunatelly we do not have... ) AND some addins for MSWord but keep crashing the instance OR are getting expensive also
- The designated person to save them is.... me... and I have 4 hours in total of VBA programming, 2 hours yesterday and 2 today... ( I just found out how to make a button OnClick... ), it`s just hell for me, but I learn fast

The Solution:
- ANY help is more than welcomed
- I will add it here for future references

Thank you in advance !