Consulting

Thread: Page in multipage form dont show picture, comand button and so on after swapping

Page in multipage form dont show picture, comand button and so on after swapping

Hello all,
    I have crated new myform with multipage, here is at first page, first Picture and at second page diferent Picture, my idea is Change this multipage with command button. Like...

mulitpage1.pages(0).enabled=false
    mulitpage1.pages(1).enabled=true
    mulitpage1.pages(1).visible=true

so far this works good, but issue is that after swaping to this page with index1 (called page2), this page is just Grey and Picture on this page and Option buttons on this page arent visible. They are visible after click on head of page 2. See attachment bellow.
    Do you have any idea how to fix this Problem?
    I did several myforms at past with same principles and it works good for me...
    Thnx for answers....
    Attached Files Attached Files

Knowledge Base Approver VBAX Wizard p45cal's Avatar
    No myform, no multipage, no picture, no code in your attachment.
    p45cal
    Everyone: If I've helped and you can't be bothered to acknowledge it, I can't be bothered to look at further posts from you.

Ups,
    For some reason I attached wrong file, thank you for warning. I attache right file in this Response. Could you or someone else look on this and give me advice? I spent lot of time finding right solution, but so far I wasnt succesfull.
    Attached Files Attached Files

.enabled and .visible do what they say on their respective tins; if you want to bring a particular page to the fore you must:
    Multipage1.Value = 0
    or
    Multipage1.Value = 1
    etc.
    p45cal
    Everyone: If I've helped and you can't be bothered to acknowledge it, I can't be bothered to look at further posts from you.

This is exactly what I am looking for. I really appreciate your help so much! Thank you dude

Quote Originally Posted by petroj02 View Post
    dude
    yuk.