Consulting

Thread: Fail to scroll down the form by using mouse wheel in an outlook form

VBAX Regular
    Question Fail to scroll down the form by using mouse wheel in an outlook form

I designed a form in outlook. When I tested the form, I could only scroll down the form page by dragging scrollbar. The mouse wheel doesn't work. How to fix this problem?

See this: https://social.msdn.microsoft.com/Fo...0?forum=isvvba

If you get it to work, will you share the code with us and explain how to use it?
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

VBAX Regular
    Thank you for the link. Actually I am using 64-bit office 2010 on 64-bit windows 7 and the form I created was not a userform. The first time designed a form in outlook and the form I created was in 2nd page of an email template (the whole email template can be found in user templates in the user's system). After knowing userform, I've tried to design one but I'm still confused about the difference between the form I designed before and the userform. But glad to know that I can put some code in the submit command button. I want to export the data in the form to an excel sheet(a user fill in the form and click the submit button and then his/her data could be exported to excel, which is considered as a database for every user's data collected. Is there any sample code that I can learn from? btw, I have used several types of controls such as textbox, checkbox, and also I hope to create controls such as date select box. Is there any solution via vba?

! suggest that you use the "Thread Tools" to mark this thread solved and start a new thread "Export Data From Template To Excel" in this Outlook folder with the issue:
    I want to export the data in the form to an excel sheet(a user fill in the form and click the submit button and then his/her data could be exported to excel, which is considered as a database for every user's data collected.
    I just can't help with Outlook code.

Edit: I see you have done that. Link: Formalize a request form process in outlook and

I have marked this thread "Solved."
    I expect the student to do their homework and find all the errrors I leeve in.

Please take the time to read the Forum FAQ

VBAX Regular