hi everyone, i'm trying to make a macro that loops through all of the checkboxes and if a checkbox is unchecked, it loops through all the cells in the column F, if the cell's value equals the checkbox's caption, then hide the entire row. below is the code i used, but the problem is it wouldn't always hide the row with the cell "GR A"

code :
Sub addcheckboxes()

For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets

If ws.Index > 3 Then
ws.Activate

Range("N1").Value = "Groupes"

ActiveSheet.checkboxes.Add(Left:=Range("N2").Left, Top:=Range("N2").Top, Width:=Range("N2").Width, Height:=Range("A1").Height).Select
With Selection
.Caption = "GR A"
End With
ActiveSheet.checkboxes.Add(Left:=Range("N3").Left, Top:=Range("N3").Top, Width:=Range("N3").Width, Height:=Range("A1").Height).Select
With Selection
.Caption = "GR B"
End With
ActiveSheet.checkboxes.Add(Left:=Range("N4").Left, Top:=Range("N4").Top, Width:=Range("N4").Width, Height:=Range("A1").Height).Select
With Selection
.Caption = "GR C"
End With
ActiveSheet.checkboxes.Add(Left:=Range("N5").Left, Top:=Range("N5").Top, Width:=Range("N5").Width, Height:=Range("A1").Height).Select
With Selection
.Caption = "GR D"
End With
ActiveSheet.checkboxes.Add(Left:=Range("N6").Left, Top:=Range("N6").Top, Width:=Range("N6").Width, Height:=Range("A1").Height).Select
With Selection
.Caption = "GR E"
End With
ActiveSheet.checkboxes.Add(Left:=Range("N7").Left, Top:=Range("N7").Top, Width:=Range("N7").Width, Height:=Range("A1").Height).Select
With Selection
.Caption = "GR F"
End With
ActiveSheet.checkboxes.Add(Left:=Range("N8").Left, Top:=Range("N8").Top, Width:=Range("N8").Width, Height:=Range("A1").Height).Select
With Selection
.Caption = "GR G"
End With

End If
Next ws

End Sub

Sub CheckboxLoop()

For Each ws In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets

If ws.Index > 3 Then
ws.Activate

Dim LR As Long, i As Long
Dim cb As Shape