Consulting

Thread: AllowBreakAcrossPages issue

VBAX Regular
    Exclamation AllowBreakAcrossPages issue

I have a program that creates requirements documents which contains a table of requirements and their parent requirements (along with other data). The problem I was having was, though most of the columns contains a single value, a few of the rows had multiple lines and were breaking across pages with only the column with the extra text going to the next page. So, if someone has to print the document, they have to look back to get the data of the other columns from the first page the line starts on. This was making things confusing for our QA reviewers.
    After searching the internet, I found the Rows.AllowBreakAcrossPages and added that to all tables in VBA code. Though this works in the vast majority of cases, there are a few outliers where the content in the column won't fit on a single page. In these cases, then, I'd like to AllowBreakAcrossPages and have the other columns' data copied onto the other pages. How can I do this? I have attached a sample of one such case where one column breaks across multiple pages. I have been trying to figure a way to get around this, even if I have to break the row into multiple with repeating data.

Chris
    Attached Files Attached Files